Thursday, October 1, 2009

365 Card Challenge - 4 Elements

Wow it is October and the beginning of a new month at 365 Cards. Well the site started the challenges off with a bang. In my opinion this was not an easy task. I was thinking to hard again I suppose. Anyway the challenge is to divide your card into four parts representing the four elements.

I once again decided to go with the mosaic effect. I applied it to each element image sphere which I created. I place the spheres on the card, but it was missing something. I am making this to hard...doh! Anyway...it was the background, right now it is just plain white with four colored spheres. I checked in my click art program and found a background that I thought would be perfect. It worked!

This was wild. I had the image completed and was about to upload it when I realize the card was not divided into four sections. The elements were there all right but not actually divided. So I had to rethink everything. I like the image I had created and I really wanted to use it but how. Well I did a little slicing and dicing to get my 4 sections. The image is now divided...LOL Challenge met, my card is done!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

Hey Jaggs...great take on the challenge that really was a challenge :)

October 1, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

i like how you have the hands holding them :0)

October 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

Very clever take on the challenge.

October 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Smith said...

I love it! Very artistic. And very beautiful!

October 1, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Do What You Love said...

Wow! I really love what you've done. It looks like a hand and it's really a powerful scene if you think about it (in a spiritual sense, for me). You did a SUPERB job with this challenge! I love it!

October 4, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home