Monday, September 28, 2009

365 Card Challenge - On the Fringes

Wow...a new challenge for me in my digital embellishments. In this challenge we are to use fringe of some kind on 2 sides of the card. I did not have any fringe to speak of in my card supply folder...nor had I created any. I have done lace, ribbon, and ric rac, but no fringe.

I checked my brushes and found a lattice edge one...well kinda sorta. If I thread what appear to be ribbon through it I think it would work. I chose the papers I wanted to use and picked a color from it to make the ribbon. It looks pretty good. I made a glass heart from a bubble heart brush tip...copied and pasted it 3 times. Everything seem to come together. Challenge met (I taught myself something new again) and my card is done.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TesaB said...

And it turned out beautiful!!! You are one skilled woman! Thte fringe is lovely and the glass hearts too!

September 28, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Digi fringe would be hard! I like the trim you created.

September 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic, you really are amazing, great job!!!

September 28, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home