Monday, September 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Sketch time for Mojo Monday. I just download a pack of digi papers that will go great for this project. After laying out the sketch and applying the papers, for some reason I kept thinking of pears. Not sure why, the thought was just there. I did not have a picture of a pear so I went in search of. Just my luck I found a picture that had the perfect colors for my card. I decided to use it as my focal point. It worked! The challenge was met and my card is now done.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea M said...

Cool digi :) Such fun colors :)

October 1, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home