Wednesday, September 30, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Challenge Combo

I am playing catch-up here. Going back over my cards for the month I noticed I missed one. Day 208 which is a challenge combo. For this challenge you are to use a challenge from June, July, and August and combine them on one card.

Here are my selections:
June...Four Seasons
July...Tag, you're it
August...What's your sign

I am sure you can clearly see the four seasons. The card itself is my tag and the sentiment is my sign. Challenge has been met and I am all caught-up! Yippee!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

super cute tag jaggs!!!

September 30, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

ok this is too stinken CUTE!!! :0)

September 30, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home