Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stamp Something - Favorite Sketch and Friday Sketchers

I am running a little behind with my card challenges. :( This card is covering two challenges Stamp Something and Friday Sketchers. For Stamp Something you are to use your favorite sketch or layout and for Friday Sketchers we are given a sketch to follow.

I had an image of a little boy that I wanted to use so I decided to make the card a little masculine. I used the given sketch from Friday Sketchers to cover the challenge for Stamp Something. Both challenges have been met...my card is done.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, Shelly :)

September 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

cute card. nice layout. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

September 29, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home