Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stamp Something - Favorite Embellishment

A new challenge over at Stamp Something. This challenge is all about embellishments. I like to use an image, ribbons, and buttons on my cards. Some times I use all three or maybe none at all and let the paper speak for itself. The embellishments that I choose to use on a particular card have to enhance the card in some way. I don't embellish unless the card needs that extra punch.

On this particular card I decided to create a ribbon and some buttons from the background paper as my embellishment. Challenge met..my card is done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

This is adorable! Love the image and the button embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :-)

September 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

awww, what a sweet image. love this. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

September 15, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home