Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 Red Bananas - Banana Split Sunday

Todays challenges is about stripes and dots. Somewhere on my card I need to add stripes and dots. This gives me the chance to use a new image that I download from PC Hug Club free for joining. The group of images are so cute and coloring is not needed. I got 50 images for free. And there is an assortment of categories. Go check them out. You will find a link on the right.

Today I also taught myself how to get the dry embossing look with PSP. I just had to use the effect on this card. Hope you like it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

What a fun card. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining the bananas

September 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Very cute card. I love the image and sentiment. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

September 12, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. I have never tried thsi before. What a great way to color you images. Thanks for joining us at 2RB

September 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

digital dry embossing - now that's neat! thanks for playing at 2RB

September 13, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home