Tuesday, September 8, 2009

365 Card Challenge - So Sweet

Use the word Sweet in your sentiment...hmmmmm. I have a digi image that I painted and used on another card. It is really cute and oh so sweet. Are you following me! Here we go!

I have the image, now I need to add more to it to give it a little more sweetest. Candy that's the ticket. I need to add some candy to the card to enhance the image. Once again I am in search. I found exactly what I needed. Now for the word Sweet. Oh I got it. Card done and challenge met. What do you think? ;D

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

sweet card :)

September 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger TesaB said...

LOL! Adorable, or should I say SWEET!!!

September 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Kristen H said...

This sweetie looks like one of the Strawberry Shortcake gals, what a sweet heart!
I love it!

September 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

How sweet is this. As a Grandma, i really associate with this one. Thanks for the iinfo on PS. I appreciate that. Now if I could just some quality time in to work on it. Starting and stopping on a card, doesn't get very far.

September 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Pamela Wade said...

So cute! Love that little girl image! ~~Pam

September 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Carolyn V said...

That is sweet, indeed! Cute image, and you found the perfect candy image, too. :D

September 8, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home