Friday, September 11, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Pretty Pattern

This is going to be a lot easier challenge then yesterday's. Well maybe I just thought to hard about yesterday's challenge and it was not really that hard...any way. Today's challenge is all about the gingham plaid. You have to use it on an article of clothing on the card.

Not a bad challenge. I opened up one of my images that came in the Mysterious Scrap girl packet in PSP and work everything around it. In that same packet was a lavender gingham plaid digi paper, wow what luck! I flood filled it as a background. The top on the image was a lavender flower print, that would not do. I selected the top, added a new layer and flood filled it with the same gingham paper but on a smaller scale. Perfect! I created some yellow glass eyelets in PSP to bring out the yellow in the top and added them to the corners of the paper that I put the focal image on. Next I added some flowers, which were also in the packet to the bear's paw as though she were holding them.

Now for the sentiment. I created a strip of organza ribbon just below the focal point image and added the yellow eyelets to each side. On it is where I put the sentiment. Card done, challenge met!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn V said...

Oh, I love it! Great colour!

September 11, 2009 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

That is such a great card.

September 11, 2009 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Shelia said...

Now this is just toooo cute. The colors are my favorites, so don't be surprised to see the same color combo on mine.

September 11, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

What a sweet bear! Love her shirt ;)
Chrissy

September 11, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home