Thursday, September 10, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Technology

Wow this is a tough one. When I heard the word technology the first thing that comes to thought is my computer. To me there is nothing more interesting and gets updated all the time. You can buy the top of the line computer today and in two months it could be out dated. That in itself impresses me. Another thing is the software that is available for the computer that helps you to do a lot more then just type and store information.

I use PSP all the time to assist me in making my cards for all the different challenges. How do I get that across in my card for this challenge? Wow what a dilemma.

I think I am thinking to hard on this. Lets do something real simple. I have an image that I download from PCHug.com. I decided to use it as my focal point and leave everything else just plain and simple. I flood fill the background in white hearts to make it look embossed and added text to appear like I am in a chat on the computer with someone as my sentiment. I hope this is tech inspired enough...LOL

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn V said...

Not only is it tech-inspired... it's tech-created! Now, that's a challenge met! :D Cute image, too. Love the slippers. LOL

September 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Pamela Wade said...

This is SO cute!!! Love that bear image! ~~Pam

September 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Too cute for words!

September 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card!!!! Great job!

September 10, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

How cute! That's me in the morning (even with the bunny slippers!) - except I'd be sipping a diet coke instead of coffee!
I love it!

September 10, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home