Monday, September 14, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Here is the sketch that is being used in today's challenge. Sketches are easy all you have to do is come up with the color scheme and the elements that make up the card.

My color scheme is pear green and gray. And the elements that I will be using is assorted papers from Designs by Rhonda over at http://designsbyrhonda.blogspot.com I will also be using some buttons that I created in PSP and some ribbon. The colors that I chose really look great together...Challenge met, card done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Other Patti Sue said...

Very pretty! Love that color combo!

September 14, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea M said...

This is so pretty!!! So soft and beautiful. Great job on the challenge!

September 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home