Monday, September 7, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Guess what time it is...it is Mojo Monday! And there is an added bonus...the submited card will be entered into a contest. The prize is a stamp set of your choice from Verve Stamps. I don't have much luck at winning things but making the card will be fun.

Here is the sketch for today. Sketches are always easy for me...all the thinking has been done for you. I am going to use a set of digi papers that I made from scanned fabric. Card is done...maybe I'll have some luck and win...LOL Yeah right.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

Beautiful card, as always.

September 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Andrea M said...

What a lovely card :) I haven't used digi papers yet - perhaps I'll have to give digital card making a try :)

September 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home