Sunday, September 6, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Super Sketchy Sunday

I am not sure how this is going to work but I guess I will figure it out as the week goes on. Here is whats up over at 365 cards.

1)Each entry must be a new creation based on the daily challenge, and it must be a card.
2)You can enter up to 7 times, one for each day this week, from Sunday - Saturday.
3)To have your entries counted, you must have them posted and linked up by Saturday, September 12th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Well did you get it...lol Anyway I do know today is a sketch challenge and you can find the sketch here.

I noticed on the sample cards they were using mask. I have an image of a mask from Mardi Gras so I decided to use it in my design. I took colors from the mask to make the rest of the card. Challenge is met...I hope

6 Comments:

Blogger jude said...

cute card Good luck with the challenge love your blog
hugs judex

September 6, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger ~Tammy~ said...

FABULOUS!! thanks for playing along I LOVE your take on the sketch

September 6, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Carolyn V said...

Very Mardi Gras! Love the regal emerald/purple combo!

September 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

okay, this turned out fabulous!!!

September 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Very fun! Love the colors.

September 7, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

I love those patterns. Very fun together!! lovely job!

September 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home