Saturday, September 5, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Charming

Charming is the topic of the day at 365 Cards. The challenge is to use a charm on the card.

I have a coloring book page of 3 hearts, 2 larger then the other. I thought this would make a good charm. I created the charm in PSP, it looked pretty good. I created a ribbon to hang it from. All and all I liked the turn out. Now for the rest of the card. Because 2 of the hearts were larger then the other I thought of it as mom and dad with a child and that gave me an idea for the sentiment. Here is my take on the challenge.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

beautiful card! great job!

September 5, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger TesaB said...

Lovely! Great clean design!

September 5, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home