Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stamp Something - Favorite Color or Paper

The challenge over at Stamp Something is to decide on your favorite color or paper. My favorite paper is the one I make from using the mosaic texture effect in PSP. I get a image that I like the colors in and then apply the mosaic texture to it. The effect is WOW!!

The picture I choose for this card is called Bellagio glass flowers. I found the picture a while back while surfing the net. I thought the colors in the picture were awesome and decided to save it. I am so glad I did. I had a stamp of tweety bird and decided to use it as my image. All and all I think the card turned out great and I
plan to send it to a day dreamer friend of mine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

I love all the colours in your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, Shelly x

September 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home