Sunday, September 20, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Super Sketchy Sunday

Boy how does time fly. Here it is Sunday again and time for a new sketch at 365 Cards.

I used a couple of images on this card with the autumn theme. I just love the colors. I also added another mosaic effect. I love how it looks...you will be seeing more of it on my cards. I did not add a sentiment to this card because it was provided on one of the images that I used. All and all challenge met, card is done.

I will be sending this card as note card to a friend.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

This is beautiful, I love the indian corn look around the edges and the pumkin with the little birdie and ribbon is so cute!

September 20, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

Very seasonal and great for the challenge. Love autumn colours and blackbirds so this does it for me.

September 20, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I love your card! Great take on the challenge. your pumpkin image is perfect.

September 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

I love this, what a fabulous take on the sketch!

September 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

beautiful card!! i love autumn cards :0)

September 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger TesaB said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous colors, and that mosaic is fantastic!

September 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Great use of mosaic and the image is very sweet.

September 20, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

perfect autumn card...I love it!

September 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger NikkiM said...

Very cuuute!

September 20, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

lovely autumn card!

September 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home