Saturday, September 19, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Feeling lucky

Is lady luck on your side? Well that is what the challenge over at 365 Cards is all about. The card requires a symbol of luck somewhere on the it.

I had many, many ideas so this put be in the overdrive mode again. I was thinking to hard and that was making the challenge more difficult than it really was. Well after many, many deletes I finally came up with something that I thought worthy. The challenge has been met, card is done.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

this is so cute, jaggs!! the lady bug is just adorable!

September 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Oh my gosh!!! this is too stinken cute :0) fantastic take on the challenge girl !!

September 19, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

Now that's clever. I'm still thinking. lol!!

September 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Carolyn V said...

Ahh! Great minds think alike (or should it be fools seldom differ?). I chose a lady bug, too! Mine's not as gregarious as yours, though! LOL

September 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home