Friday, September 18, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Once upon a Time

I had so much fun with this. Well maybe not...it was just so hard to choose. ;D Today's challenge is about Fairy Tales. You are to let a fairy tale inspire you. Wow I get to play with my faeries. I am just fascinated by the little creatures. I have several books on them...coloring books, sketch books, and even some stickers. I even have them in my garden.

It is the tale of Peter Pan that got me to love the little creatures. When I was younger I saw the original movie...the one with Mary Martin as Peter...you know the one. I do believe, I do believe! I wanted to be Tinker Bell. Anyway it is she who has inspired me.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful image Jaggs. I do believe in Faeries actually. They are beautiful little beings. Awesome job on the card today.
Hugs
Michelle

September 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

awesome card girl!! :0) i have not read fairytails for a long long time so will have to think hard for a card today!

September 18, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - I love this!

September 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Sherry Eckblad said...

Jaggs,

This is fabulous.

September 18, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

Jaggs, what a fabbie card...love the image you picked to work with!

September 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I love the fairy you picked out. Excellent card!

September 18, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Carolyn V said...

She's lovely... and I don't know how you cyber-distress those edges, but it looks fabulous! You've got some mad skills with that computer, lady!

September 18, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaggs, that is one stunning card, very, very pretty!

September 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

Love the Faerie image. Great card for the challenge.

September 19, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home