Sunday, September 27, 2009

Simon Says and 365 Cards Challenge - Super Sunday

I was making this card for the Simon Says Challenge and realize that it will work for the 365 Card Sketch Challenge as well. Simon Says Challenge we are to use stitiching on the card and 365 Card challenge is a sketch.

Last night while surfing I came across a website full of tutorials for PSP and one of them was how to stitch in a shape. I was floored. Just what I needed. I had always wanted to try it but did not know where to start. Now I got it down pat! Yippee!! Both challenges have been met my card is done.

I fell a sleep last night before I could finish exploring the new found website...so guess where I am going. You all enjoy your day. Check back later you may find some new cards that I just did for the fun of it all!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

This card is very effective - I love that tree and the stamping x

September 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Mephisto said...

sweet Work.
Thanks for joining in the SSC.

Domi and the Team

September 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger scrap_in_time said...

Great cards. You have inspired me to try to beef up my PS skills.

September 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

great card jaggs...love the stitching!

September 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Jaggs :-) I am glad you are learning new things while entering our challenge :-) It is nice to discover a new skill eh ! :-) I really like your work Jaggs ,, I am a complete dunce with computers and think what you create is amazing ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

September 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

So glad you are continuing to learn new things! Keep up the good work.

September 27, 2009 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

i just love stitching. it makes me happy! glad you found a new way to do it. looks great!

September 27, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great work! I love the clean lines and the image is fab!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

September 28, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home