Thursday, September 24, 2009

365 Card Challenge - DIY: Pattern Paper

We are to make are own background paper for this challenge. I started out yesterday trying to decide if I should do the cut and paste or just make a digital card. Well I ended up doing both. I made the background paper by taking card stock and stamping it first with a resist using a round sponge. By doing this when I stamp the red and green stripes over it they would have a distress look to them. Well it worked kind of sort of. Any way I scanned the card into my computer and finished it in PSP. Challenged met card is done.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

This is really pretty!

September 24, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

well done!!! very pretty :0)

September 24, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jenny S. (UK) said...

Cool background, great card.

September 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

this is gorgeous! great background paper and I love that medallion. Thanks for playing!

September 27, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home