Monday, September 21, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Color Scheme

Today's challenge is a color scheme over at 365 Cards. We were given 6 different colors and asked to use them all on the card.

I decide to make a gift card holder because I need one for a gift. It is a tri-fold card that I learned how to do for another challenge about a week ago. I decided to use the mosaic texture on the upper flap and a textured red card stock for the rest of the card. The image that I used for the mosaic had all the colors from the challenge color scheme in it, which is why I decided to use it. So the challenge has been met.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn V said...

I love the vibrant colours in this Jaggs. Wow.

September 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

wow you nailed the color challenge!!! :0)

September 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Donna Toouli said...

Stunning! Perfect for the challenge!

September 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

great mosiac card!!

September 22, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. You have become hooked on mosaic!

September 25, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home