Sunday, August 30, 2009

365 Card Challenge- Sketchy Sunday

It is sketchy Sunday again at 365 Card yippee!
I love doing the sketches. The lay-out is
provided and that makes it easier.

This card I printed off and assemble for a
friend of mind. I try to take a picture and it
seems that everything was lost...so once again
I am showing you the digital version of the card.

The image in the center is a black and white
digi stamp from DZ Doodles that I painted in
PSP.

Please leave a comment. It is nice to know that someone took the time.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet, sweet card!

August 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Vicky said...

very cute! i love how you put an image in the center of the flower - great idea!

August 30, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

such a fun card Jaggs...love the cats :)

August 31, 2009 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Cute little kittens! Nice job on the sketch.

September 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home