Wednesday, August 26, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Checkerboard Background

The challenge is to create or use a checkerboard
background on your card.

On this card I created a layer of squares in PSP.
I added another layer and flood filled every other
square with a selected pattern. I added another
layer and flood filled it with the other pattern
that I chose. Now I have my checkerboard background
but the card was still toooo plain. So I added
the raffia and flowers which I colored to match the
background and found a really nice font...now I have
my card!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

good for you to create this on the computer. It is amazing what you can do with PS. Love those carnations.

August 26, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

I love the denim look with that pop of green. and those stitches make it even more fun. Great card, I love it!!
k

August 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger beckynoelle said...

Very pretty!

August 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tooo, Cool, great job!!!!!

August 26, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home