Thursday, August 27, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Going Vintage

Today challenge is all about the "back in the day".
We were to use a vintage image on the card.

Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I
searched the internet for vintage items hoping to
get some ideas. Nothing seem to hit me until I
came across the front cover of "Good Housekeeping"
magazine. The year was 1932, boy what a cutie. It
may me smile. That's it. It was the one. My image!

I did not want to use the whole image so I decided to
just select the boy. Now for the background. It had
to be something that would make the image stand out
while still having that vintage look. Check it out!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

sweet...love that image, it is adorable!

August 27, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Your card totally rocks! I love the little guy and the background paper and brads (?) are great! It is so bright and cheery.

August 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Sherry Eckblad said...

Jaggs, good job on the vintage almost hard to believe this is done digitally.

August 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home