Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 10

For this challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps
we were given a sketch to interpret. I just
did one similar to this for another challenge.
I did not want to use the same one because it
is so much fun coming up with ideas.

When I looked at the sketch I thought of window
panes and decided to go with that idea. I have
yet to do my Christmas card and thought this
would be an ideal challenge.

I found a Christmasy image on the net and went
with it. Using Psp I developed a window pane,
drapes, and snow. Put it all together and came
up with the image below.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OOO... how pretty,Jaggs! This is very well done! Love your drapes and window pane! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps. :) KathyJ

August 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

What a beautiful scene! Just lovely!! Thanks for joining us!

Lorie

August 26, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh so Christmassy Jaggs! LOVE the 'Merry Christmas' written on the window pane!
A lovely touch.
Thanks for playing along with us again this week.
Viv xx

August 27, 2009 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger dilearyus247 said...

Very Nice! Thanks for joining the challenge with us. Diane

August 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home