Saturday, August 29, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Sporty Saturday

Today's challenge we were required to use some
type of ball on the card. Well that sounds easy
enough. I checked my clip art for images of balls.
I found a few. I chose a couple I could work with.
I have a basketball, now I wanted a basketball hoop
without the ball. Found it!

I like the picture of the hoop so I added one
large image to my card and 2 small images. Looks
good. Now I need to add the ball so it looked
like it was going into the net. Got it! Now for
some text. Found the text I wanted. I wanted
it to look like it was cut from the basketball.
Now a little more embellishment, that should do it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

wow, Jaggs, you have mastered the digital depth...your card is very cool!

August 29, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home