Sunday, October 18, 2009

Copic Markers for Paint Shop Pro

Copic Makers seems to be a really big deal in the cut and paste world so I checked them out online...boy are they pricey and they bleed too. I decided to check and see if they are available for use with the graphic programs. I found Copic brushes for Photo Shop but not for PaintShopPro which is the program I use. How sad. :(

I set out yesterday to make my own brushes for PSP...boy what a tedious task. There are over 300 colors, don't know why there are so many when many of them are very very close in range, but I decided to get all the colors they have so far. I am only at the beginning stage...I should be done with the task sometime this afternoon. Then I can say I have Copic Markers too...best part they were free for me...and in this daily struggle free is good! Just thought I share!

Hugs,
Jaggs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home