Thursday, October 15, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Colors Scheme

Today's challenge is a color scheme...you will find the required colorshere.

Because Torendi means trendy in Japanese and Torendi is the host for this week at 365 Cards I decide to go with a Japanese theme on this card...using the chosen colors of course. I have several Kimono sewing patterns in my stash, so I thought I would use an image of one as my focal point.

I decided to create my own digi paper for today's challenge using the required colors...that is another thing I like about PSP, it allows me to create. The challenge has been met, my card is done.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

LOVE this....huge fan of anything with an asian flair :)

October 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

This is very pretty. You are so talented with the digi creations.

October 15, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Gloria Stengel said...

Great job. Thanks for playing.

October 16, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home