Wednesday, October 14, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Same, but Different

Because of the different digi kits that I have this challenge was easy for me. The challenge is to use at least 2 papers that have the same pattern but are different in color. In the digi kits you will often find digi papers with the same pattern but different in color. The difficulty came in when trying to choose which kit I was going to use, the other day I download about 10 additional kits. Anyway I made my choice and the challenge has been met...my card is done.



If you are interested the sentiment reads: "Comfy jammies, cozy bed, big soft pillow for your head. Worry not, the world can wait. Take your time Recuperate. Hope you're feeling better soon!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jaggs this is beautiful I love the colours the flowers and sentiment and congratulations on your win at Digital Tuesday.

Hugs
Lorraine x

October 14, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Love this sentiment Jaggs, I'll have to remember this one!

October 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

great get well card!!

October 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

I love it. So pretty.

October 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home