Sunday, October 18, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Super Sketchy Sunday

Here is the sketch for today. I down load a new freebie the other day that has a very pretty color combo in it. I decided to use the kit for today's challenge. The kit is called IMendez PearPerfect and I d\l it from Gottapixel. You will find a link on my blog in the right column. I actual ended becoming a member of Gottapixel because I found so many cool papers and kits that were not among the freebies that I just had to have. Best part about the site is that the prices are very reasonable! Any way I have met the challenge and my card is done!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

excellent...I love the pears!!! toooo sweet! clever to make it like one of those memory boards...great idea!!

October 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home