Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Pearls and Lace

Made a trip back over to Digital Tuesday and the challenge for this week was posted, guess I was a little early before. Today's challenge is about pearls and lace. They both must be used someplace on the card along with a digital image.

I had posted a card earlier that I had made a couple of weeks ago. I was informed very nicely I might add that, that was a no no. So I have created a brand new card and glad I did...I think it turned out soooooooo cute. The image is a coloring book page that I got from the internet and painted in PSP. The background is a fabric that I scanned into my computer. Everything else was created in PSP. Enjoy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

very pretty. Soory the challenge wasn't posted earlier, that was my fault, thought it had posted but it didn't...oops.
Wish I could do stuff like this on the computer, but I'm rubbish at that kind of thing lol.
Can I ask, have you posted this card on your blog before? Just asking because your card has to be a new creation (never shown before) to be entered for the prize. Don't want you to miss out :)
Lora x

September 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

This one is really cute. Love the fabric, great idea!
I did try to reply to your email but it got kicked back.
Good luck!

September 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle Redman said...

This is soo cute!! I love Strawberry Shortcake characters!! It was one I of favorite cartoons growing up!! Thanks for joing us at the DTC!!!

September 2, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home