Saturday, November 21, 2009

Double Your Pleasure

I was going through my coloring book pages, which I sometimes use for digi image to paint and came across the one that I used for this card. It is so cute I could not resist it. This card I double up on challenges...DYTDSF which the challenge is to use glitter and S2G which is a sketch challenge with a twist. You will find the sketch here and the twist is to add ribbon/ricrac to the project.

I hate that I have to upload my cards so small...the smaller the card is the less of the details you are able to see, but for this one if you click on the picture you will see a larger image. What I wanted you to see is that the fawn is being fed sugar cubes by the little one....I think that is so precious.

I like the image so much I want to share it with you...you will find the link here ENJOY!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Whata a very cute image! Lovely holiday colours, thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday again :)

November 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

This is beautiful. You are right that is a precious little baby feeding the fawn. Great job

November 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Jaggs - what a fabulous card! love your colors and the image. Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday!

November 21, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers! This is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing the Twisted Thursday challenge.

November 23, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

November 23, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

A wonderful card, it just oozes Christmas! Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

December 3, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home