Monday, November 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

You will find the sketch for this week at Mojo Monday here.

Today I am so excited I have taught myself a couple of new things using PSP. I mentioned in an earlier post for today I figured out how to do a better job creating glitter...and now I have taught myself how to lace ribbon through eyelet for today's card by using the warp tool and brush tool...cool uh? I am telling you this software is amazing. Anyway here is my card for today's challenge.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Other Patti Sue said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your color choice!

November 16, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Sue Lelli said...

How cute is that! LOVE the pear and the sentiment! LOVE how you stitched around the scalloped punch!

November 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home