Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Baby's First Christmas


It took me awhile to get this one just right. For the ASFOS challenge this week we were to do something for Baby's First Christmas.

I started out with a coloring book page of Rudolph the red nose reindeer and I colored it in using PSP of course. I was going to use the image to make the card but it just was not enough. My creative thoughts began to go a mile a minute, boy I was thinking...I wanted to do something outside the box with this card. Then I thought about the theme and it hit me. I saw the card in my head now I just needed to figure out how to get it on paper...well digital paper...lol

I took the painted image of Rudolph and overlayed it on an image of a silver ornament that I had done for another project, it started out as a coloring book page as well. All this was done in PSP. It worked..I just added the snowflakes to complete the card. Yelp that is what I saw...my card is done!


In case you can't read what it says on the ornament...it reads Baby's First Christmas 2009

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

This is stunning and I love what you have done here with this image. Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Karen x

November 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home