Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sherrod Studio - Emboss Resist

The requirement for the second challenge over at Sherrod Studio is to show emboss resist on the project. Now my challenge is how to show this digitally. I think using a mask is the ticket. Here is how it would work if I was doing it cut and paste style. I would coat my stamp with a clear resist and stamp it on the blue card stock...then I would take the white stamp pad and stamp over the card. The challenge has been met, my card is done.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger dawnmercedes said...

nice job! thanks for playing the Sherrod Throwdown!

October 20, 2009 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle VP said...

Beautiful card! :)

October 20, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

beautiful colors that you chose for your card! glad to see you back participating in the sherrod tuesday throwdown! -kelly

October 21, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Very pretty, love the distressed look.

October 26, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home