Saturday, October 10, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Two Techniques

For this challenge I am not sure what Pam meant by two techniques. What I understand the challenge to be, you are required to use a cut image, shape or whatever and layer it on your card to create distance.

I have two images, one of a snowman from a coloring book page and another of a winter scene which is actually a digi frame. I layered the snowman in the foreground on top of the winter scene and added shadowing. The winter scene, now the background does appear to be in the distance. I do hope this represents the challenge. The challenge has been met (I think), my card is done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TesaB said...

CUTE! He is darling, your little snowman! And I think I totally misunderstood the challenge... Hmmm.

October 10, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Kristen H said...

Happy Birthday... Who wouldn't be happy getting a Frosty card. All of those movies put a smile on my face, even now!!!
Fun card, and very cute!

October 10, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home