Tuesday, October 6, 2009

365 Card Challenge - In Stitches

I taught myself something new with this challenge. Thanks Pam, I always enjoy learning something new. The challenge is to include cross stitching on the card...again something I have not done before in PSP. I knew what the stitches were suppose to look like...back in the day I did a lot of it. After figuring out how to make it work, I contemplated making Aida cloth and cross stitching something on it within the program...but that would take way to long. The packet I chose to use for this challenge is called watermelon from http://emsarts.blogspot.com. I have met the challenge and my card is complete.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

Too cool. I wasn't sure you'd be able to do that. I like the colors you used and the stitching looks so authentic.

October 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

it is always interesting to see how you create the card for the challenges :0) i know nothing about digital card making so i enjoy seeing what you come up with. this is so pretty and love the cross stitching :0)

October 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger TesaB said...

AMAZING stitching!!! I'm so with Rose, your creativity is always inspiring!!!

October 6, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger MicheleV said...

Ditto Tesa & Rose ~ love looking at your cards!

October 7, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home