Wednesday, October 7, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Imagine This: Denim

Denim is the word for today over at 365 Cards...how does denim inspire you? . I have added the standard denim fabric to other cards that I have made so I wanted to do something different this time. This time I decided to use a none standard denim fabric. I also am using a digi packet from katnkda.com called berrylish. I have used part of the kit on other cards that I made. This time I chose to use the butterfly, ribbon and 3 different papers from the kit. That is what I meant by using the parts of the digi kits over and over from a comment in an earlier post. The challenge has been met my card is done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, really pretty, just a great job!!!

October 7, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kristie Larsen said...

very nice card! thanks for playing with me this week!
k

October 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home