Sunday, August 23, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Stampin Saturday

Wow it took me an extra day to figure this one out.
I knew what I wanted but did not know how to get
there. I ended up using another program
PhotoShopElements.

In PSE there was the heart stamp that I wanted to
use. I stamped it 6 times each on it's own layer.
I then chose a brush with a watercolor canvas and
painted each heart a different color. I set the
opacity to 75% on all layers. I overlap each layer
so they were all connected. Now I have my image.

I took the image into PSP because I knew the program
better. Here is where I added the background as a
gradient and then gave it a blinds effect. Below is
my resulting image.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home