Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Merry Christmas Dear FRIEND

I am really excited about this card I did for two challengesThe Color Dare challenge. The colors for this challenge are Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler,and Garden Green and the Simon Says Challenge which is the theme Holiday Fun. The reason why I am so excited I taught myself a new technique using PSP. I saw the easel cards others had made and I really liked the look, but what I didn't know was how to recreate the look digitally using PSP until now...yippee! Knowing I should be sewing...I worked on it until I got what I thought was the look. What do you think?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Darling card and a fun image. Wonderful use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Color Dare this week :)

September 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Awesome job of the Color Dare! I love the images and the sentiment too!!!! Have a great day.

September 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable card! Great job with the colours and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare.

September 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Those women are fabulous, as is the background paper!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

September 9, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Jaggs :-) It always amazes me the effects you make with the computer !! ,,, very clever !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hop

luv
Lols x x x

September 9, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Lynne Forsythe said...

OMW>....your card is A-DORABLE!!

thanks bunches for playin' and hoppin' along with ALL the Simon Says Stamp Design Teamies!!

September 10, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

WOW!! I love this!! Terrific job with this week's Color Dare colors too!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Dare!! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's colors, tfs!!!

Heather Prince
aka: Princessheather

September 10, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Femmy said...

it's beautiful!!!

September 11, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home