Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucky us

My cousin and I have the same birth date which is 11/26 and this year it happens to fall on ThanksGiving Day. I have not seen him since he graduated from high school, he now lives in Germany. About a month ago I was lucky enough to come across him on FaceBook. We made a promise to each other to post a birthday card on each others' wall. This card is for him as well as the challenge at ASFOS...which is a color challenge of brown as the base color and pink or blue. Happy B-Day Darren!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card!! Happy Birthday!!

November 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home