Thursday, November 5, 2009

S2G - Twisted Thursday

This is my favorite time of the year especially when the weather acts right. I live in NC near the BlueRidge Mountains. This time of the year the leaves colors have changed and are floating in the sun. The crunch I hear as I walk among them. I said all that to say that is what inspired me for this card.

This card is for the S2G sketch challenge (which you will find here) with a twist...and for today the twist is to use Kraft paper on your project. Now I know what kraft paper is...I just did not know it was consider a color. Any way the challenge has been met, my card is complete.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Scull said...

super cute card! love everything about it! :)

November 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

What a fun autumn card Jaggs, love those soft colours. Thanks for joning us at Twisted Thursday

November 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

O Mylanta, I absolutely love your take on this week's Twisted challenge. Such a fun image!!

November 6, 2009 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger S2G said...

WONDERFUL! love your blog too! thanks for playing with us this week! DEIDRE

November 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Stinkin' cute!! This is all digi, right?! Isn't technology amazing?!! Thanks so much for playing Twisted Thursday with us!

November 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home