Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Double Challenge

I crossed over and did a little shabby chic for this challenge. It is a double challenge for Simon Says and The Color Dare. Simon Says challenge is to give thanks in some way...make a Thanksgiving theme card or a thank you card. The Color Dare challenge is colors of course and you will find them here.

I found some torn mulberry paper and tattered brown paper in my digi paper stash that I thought would work. I decided to create a piece of white ribbon so now I had all the colors from the required list. To bring it all together, in PSP pattern papers I found a pattern with almost all the reqiured colors the brown was not quit right, after a little this and that it became perfect.

I have met the challenge and my card is done.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

GORGEOUS! Love the paper and the flower is perfect! Great job with the colors. Thanks for joining us again on the Color Dare.
Lori

November 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this colour combo!!!

thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!

November 5, 2009 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare challenge this week!

November 5, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

November 6, 2009 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Great work! I love what you did here and what a neat approach to papercrafting! Thanks for joining us at the color dare! Hope to see you again next week!

November 6, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty card...so glad you played along at The Color Dare!

November 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home