Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps

Wow it has been awhile since I created a card for this site. The challenge for this week is kind of a recipe.
Ingredients:
Make a card
Use the colors PINK AND BROWN as the main color scheme.
Use a stamped image (preferably Peachy Keen Stamp - but not required)
Incorporate a piece of ribbon
Use some type of glitter (stickles are fine!)

The glitter on the wings did not show as I would have like it to, however I do believe the challenge has been met. My card is complete.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You sure did meet the challenge Jaggs! This a gorgeous card with a powerful message!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

October 28, 2009 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

WOW, Jaggs! This card is just beautiful. Your little angel is perfect with the pink ribbon theme. I love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen !! Hugs, KathyJ

PS... I love your blog layout! JUST AWESOME!!

November 1, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home