Monday, October 26, 2009

Just thought I share.

This was so amazing I just had to share. I just came across a website that had over a thousand papers and elements to match...best of all they are free. The papers are awesome. I started d/l the kits to the point where I had to take a break there were so many. I posted a link to the other sites before and only couple of people bother to say thank you. This time if you want the link send me a thank you tag and I will email you addy...and believe me you will want the link, that is if you use digi papers. Really this site is awesome!

Just thought I share.

Hugs,
Jaggs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your stroll. All comments are welcome and truly appreciated.

Jaggs

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home